ETS 150/3 EQ Random Orbital Finish Sander - 571903
Fine finish specialists
The ETS 150/3 is a favorite for fine sanding and extra-fine sanding, producing an excellent surface finish with a short 1/8" (3.0 mm) stroke. The ETS 150/5, with a 3/16" (5.0 mm) stroke, is perfect for light sanding or intermediate sanding. Both feature a rubberized top grip, ergonomic handle, finger tip switch and vibration-stop balancing to reduce the discomfort normally associated with sanding. Jetstream dust extraction improves the surface finish by removing dust particles as they are generated, while at the same time, prolonging pad and abrasive life. With soft-start, step-less speed controls, and constant speed under load, these sanders perform on a level that you are not likely to have experienced.
- Multi-Jetstream. Replaces product #571540.
- Multi-Jetstream dust extraction for cleaner work piece and work environment and up to 30% longer abrasive life.
- Ergonomically formed to fit your hand for one or two handed operation, with rubberized top grip.
- MMC electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, and constant speed under load.
- StickFix fast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life
CT 26 HEPA Dust Extractor - 583492
This unit comes standard our new self-cleaning bag which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag which reduces suction. We further optimize efficiency with the low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT top to double as a tool rest as well as an integrated hose garage and docking station that allows the connection of Festool Systainers (not included) for easy transport and storage. The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over. A parking brake can even be locked to prevent unintentional roll off or drifting. The supplied 11-1/2 ft. anti-static (AS) hose is long enough for power tool and general work site clean up tasks.
- Automatic Tool Start & adjustable suction with tool triggered or manual on-off switch and infinitely variable suction force, can be used wet or dry.
- Supplied with 11-1/2 foot long anti-static hose that is flexible and kink-resistant and will minimize shock hazards as well as reduce static cling.
- Sys-dock and hose garage feature allows for the storage and transport of Festool Systainers (not included) on the top of the flat, low-profile unit.
- Large wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite.