Carvex PSB 420 EBQ Jigsaw - 561608
Festool has firmly established itself as the innovation leader in jigsaws and jigsaw blades, producing a system that delivers effortless, precise cuts like no other. Coupled with the right blade, high performance motors and MMC electronics will consistently power through virtually any material. Smooth, perpendicular curves, splinter-free cuts, and a sharply reduced need to sand cut surfaces are what you can expect from a Festool jigsaw.
Armed with the most advanced motor technology and every feature you have come to expect from Festool, plus many more never imagined, the Carvex jigsaws will shatter all expectations. Conquer any scribe line and curve with ease thanks to the robust blade guidance system that makes blade drift and deflection a thing of the past. Carvex jigsaws feature a revolutionary base-changing system that adapts to any application, multiplying the capabilities of your jigsaw. Perfect visibility of the cut line is enhanced by the quad-LED, stroboscopic system that penetrates through darkness and dust.
Systainer SYS-1 T-LOC.
- Variable speed blade speed with extremely fast max 3,800 strokes per minute
- Tool-free base and base insert platform for expanded capabilities
- Triple blade guidance for perfectly perpendicular cuts and splinterguards for tear-free cuts.
- Stroboscopic high-intensity LEDs for high blade visbility
- Brushless motor technology for light weight, more power and longer service life
CT 48 HEPA Dust Extractor - 584084
Dust control is an integral part of the Festool system and design philosophy. That is why the CT 48 is equipped with tool-triggered auto start functionality so that when you plug your tool into the supplied outlet socket, the vacuum cycles with the tool. This represents greater efficiency in dust extraction, noise reduction, and with less energy consumption versus a constant-on unit. Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks. A small detail sander may not require the full 137 CFM of this unit, but a router may require it.
- Automatic Tool Start & adjustable suction with tool triggered or manual on-off switch and infinitely variable suction force, can be used wet or dry
- Supplied with 11-1/2 foot long anti-static hose that is flexible and kink-resistant and will minimize shock hazards as well as reduce static cling
- Sys-dock and hose garage feature allows for the storage and transport of Festool Systainers (not included) on the top of the flat, low-profile unit
- Large wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite
- Equipped with one HEPA main filter that is flat and are positioned over the collection area for maximum capacity with a compact design