PSB 300 EQ D-Handle Jigsaw2>
A whole new standard for portable circular saws
The TS REQ is not your standard circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, a better comparison would be to the most advanced table saws, miter saws or panel saws available. Add in its incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use, and you have a precision-cutting solution like no other, at home in the highest-end cabinet shop as well as an onsite remodel. With the addition of micro-adjustable depth controls and a flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, the TS 55 REQ is our most advanced plunge cut saw ever, which is saying a lot.
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
CT MIDI HEPA Dust Extractor - 584165
The CT MINI and CT MIDI are Festool's most portable mobile dust extractors. They are compact and light weight, but have enough capacity for common jobsite tasks. The CT MIDI is slightly larger in size, but offers increased capacity for heavier on-site use. Sporting large wheels and double casters, these units can easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. With 130 CFM and only 62 dB (on low setting), these CTs can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise distractions. One disposable filter comes standard on the CT MINI and CT MIDI, with the option of additional dry and wet filters to meet your every need. The integrated hose garage keeps hoses and cords well organized and makes Systainer transport simple and efficient.
This product is not available in Canada.
- Wet/Dry vac with tool-triggered auto start function that runs when connected tool runs and with variable suction force for different applications.
- 11-1/2 foot anti-static hose is flexible and kink-resistant and stores neatly into the top of the unit for protection and easy transport.
- Compact, light weight, and portable with recessed center handle and Sys-dock feature to attach Festool Systainers to the top.
- Integrated foot brake quickly engages to prevent unintentional run-off or movement.