ETS 150/5 EQ Random Orbital Finish Sander - 571916
Fine finish specialists
The ETS 150/3 is a favorite for fine sanding and extra-fine sanding, producing an excellent surface finish with a short 1/8" (3.0 mm) stroke. The ETS 150/5, with a 3/16" (5.0 mm) stroke, is perfect for light sanding or intermediate sanding. Both feature a rubberized top grip, ergonomic handle, finger tip switch and vibration-stop balancing to reduce the discomfort normally associated with sanding. Jetstream dust extraction improves the surface finish by removing dust particles as they are generated, while at the same time, prolonging pad and abrasive life. With soft-start, step-less speed controls, and constant speed under load, these sanders perform on a level that you are not likely to have experienced.
Multi-Jetstream. Replaces product #571541.
- Multi-Jetstream dust extraction for cleaner work piece and work environment and up to 30% longer abrasive life.
- Ergonomically formed to fit your hand for one or two handed operation, with rubberized top grip.
- MMC electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, and constant speed under load.
- StickFix fast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life
CT MIDI HEPA Dust Extractor - 584165
The CT MINI and CT MIDI are Festool's most portable mobile dust extractors. They are compact and light weight, but have enough capacity for common jobsite tasks. The CT MIDI is slightly larger in size, but offers increased capacity for heavier on-site use. Sporting large wheels and double casters, these units can easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. With 130 CFM and only 62 dB (on low setting), these CTs can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise distractions. One disposable filter comes standard on the CT MINI and CT MIDI, with the option of additional dry and wet filters to meet your every need. The integrated hose garage keeps hoses and cords well organized and makes Systainer transport simple and efficient.
This product is not available in Canada.
- Wet/Dry vac with tool-triggered auto start function that runs when connected tool runs and with variable suction force for different applications.
- 11-1/2 foot anti-static hose is flexible and kink-resistant and stores neatly into the top of the unit for protection and easy transport.
- Compact, light weight, and portable with recessed center handle and Sys-dock feature to attach Festool Systainers to the top.
- Integrated foot brake quickly engages to prevent unintentional run-off or movement.