For cutting today's popular big stone slabs and tiles, the Husqvarna Stonematic TS 250 XS has the capacity, versatility and superior cutting power required. Cut material 36" in a single pass, or diagonally cut a 24" tile up to 3-3/4" thick with your choice of a 1-1/2 or 2 hp high torque motor. The Husqvarna Stonematic TS 250 XS is designed for heavy material, but with portability and operator comfort in mind
- Extra Wide Blade Guard
- Patented sliding tray design allows maximum cutting capacity on large tiles.
- The cutting head can be adjusted to various heights
- Smooth rolling, large conveyor carts with metal wheels maintain high precision with fewer parts and less wear
- 10" blade capacity for cutting thicker material.
- Make virtually any cut on a 2" (50.8mm) thick, 24" (609.6mm) square slab; rip, plunge, bevel, miter or compund angle.
- Cutting cart is 24" x 36" (610mm x 914mm) and a 12" x 24" (305mm x 610mm) table extension is included.
- Features high torque continuous duty 1-1/2 or 2 hp totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor (T.E.F.C.) with the highest torque in its class.
- Motors are UL and CSA approved.
- 2 hp model Stonematic comes complete with an ammeter which enables the user to visibly control the motor safety overload.
- An extra wide blade guard provides more coverage to both the blade and the shaft nut and eliminates rubbing of profile wheels against the sides of the guard. An OSHA required "lip" on the guard protects operator from debris, while a single wing nut is used to hold the blade guard in place, allowing the guard to pivot for easy blade changes and maintenance.
- The patented sliding pan features a powder-coated, steel water pan to resist scratching and rust.
- Superior track system features large steel cart wheels that roll smoothly over small particles of dirt without restriction.
||Rated current, A|
|965 15 43-01
||TS 250 XS, SM10150
|965 15 43-02
||TS 250 XS, SM10200
||EU 16.08 A / UK 0 A / US 0 A / JP 0 A/ OTHER 0 A