LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 280% total lifetime
work with 2x more cycles
- Makita built, D35 high torque motor delivers maximum power for cutting 2x
material at 45 Degree with 50 Degree maximum capacity
- Compact design at only 13-5/8" length and weighs only 7.1 lbs. for less
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use
any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 45-minute Optimum Charger and battery communicates throughout the charging
process using the built-in chip in the battery and built-in CPU chip in the
charger. The Charger also uses "Active 3 Control" for current control,
thermal control & voltage control
- 45-minute Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce
more lifetime work
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights for more illuminated work
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added
- Built-in dust blower enhances line of sight and keeps work piece clean
- Two-piece armature and field along with externally accessible brushes for
serviceability and longer motor life
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery
Makita BSS610Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 6-1/2" Cordless Circular Saw Includes:Tool Only
Makita BSS610Z Bare Tool Specifications
- Blade Diameter 6-1/2"
No Load RPM 3,700
Max. Cutting Depth 90degree2-1/4"
Watt Hours 54.0
Battery (Ah) 3.0
Net Weight (lbs. w/battery) 7.1
LXT Lithium-ion Tools Warranty
Every Makita 18V and 14.4V LXT Lithium-Ion Industrial Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with Makita 18V and 14.4V LXT Lithium-Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Every Makita 18V and 14.4V LXT Lithium-Ion tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. The Makita LXT Lithium-ion battery has a limited one-year warranty. Should any trouble develop during the three-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers . If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.